Here are the rules:
1. Pick 10 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDB and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. GUESSERS: NO GOOGLING/using IMDb search functions. I mean, you can cheat if you want, but is it really that important?
6. One movie guess per blogger. Give people a chance to guess before you steal all of the awesome!(okay, you can name more than one if you know 'em. Seeing how only four or five people read this blog...)
Movie 3.) "You could always subscribe to a site like Perfect Ten. I mean that could be anything, it could be a bowling site."
Movie 5.) "[Reacting to an IRS notice threatening a lien on personal property for delinquent funds due] Luckily it's just $81.00. What are they gonna take, ya know, like my "Night of the Living Dead" book?"
Movie 6.) "Did they look like psychos? Is that what they looked like? They were vampires. Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are!"
Movie 7.) "I'm a killer. A murdering bastard, you know that. And there are consequences to breaking the heart of a murdering bastard."
Movie 8.) "I tried to stand up and fly straight, but it wasn't easy with that sumbitch Reagan in the White House. I dunno. They say he's a decent man, so maybe his advisers are confused."
Movie 9.) "Don't touch that please, your primitive intellect wouldn't understand things with alloys and compositions and things with... molecular structures."
Movie 10.) "I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany."
A couple of these are mindlessly easy, and a few I tried to dig deeper into the movie. Ready? Go!